We are no longer using this WordPress blog platform, hence the empty look and lack of acrivity, and all content has been moved over to our new blog. On the new blog you can still find stories about tunnel tents and trail building, gear reviews and inspiring expeditions, but it has been updated to make it easier to find the stuff you’re interested in.
Existing blog subscribers: If you haven’t already updated your subscription, you’ll need to subscribe to the updated MEC blog with your RSS reader to get the latest stories (click here to subscribe).
Fresh Features on the new MEC Blog:
- The blog homepage features more stories up-front, so you can quickly glance at what’s been added or what’s piques your interest.
- A featured posts slider at the top highlights useful articles, regardless of when they were written.
- The content’s organized into categories to make it easier to find. If you’re only interested in reading about specific activities or topics, you can use the menu items at the top to view those categories.
- Gear posts live on the bottom section of the homepage, and all other stories live on the top.
- You can now comment with your Facebook, Hotmail, Yahoo, or AOL account – so you no longer have to create a separate MEC blog account to leave a comment.
We’re looking forward to sharing more adventures, gear reviews, and community stories with you. If there are any topics you’d like to see on MEC Blog, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.